ABOUT THE FIRM
Experienced, Passionate, and Responsive Attorneys…
When you have a legal question, it is extremely important that you have an attorney who has the legal and the practical experience to answer it. At the Nelson Law Group, our legal and life experiences uniquely qualify us to answer your questions. We represent people in Denton, Dallas, and Collin Counties in a variety of legal disputes in the areas of Family Law, Personal Injury, Civil Litigation, and Estate Planning.
The firm is built on providing clients with skilled legal representation, and we draw on our life experience, experience owning and operating businesses, and our legal education and experience. Collectively, this wisdom is an important asset that allows us to see a legal proceeding from a variety of perspectives. This ultimately leads to a better result for our clients.
- Family Law: We handle family law matters in both contested and uncontested divorce situations. In each Divorce case we address issues such as child custody, child support, spousal support, and property division.
- Personal Injury: We provide legal services to individuals who have been injured through the fault of another person. Personal Iinjury cases typically involve a motor vehicle accident, but we have handled injuries arising from a variety of causes.
- Civil Litigation: We assist businesses and individuals with legal disputes. We have the skill and experience to represent you whether you want to bring a claim or fight a claim that has been brought against you.
- Estate Planning: We help families plan for the future and provide guidance in the preparation of wills, medical powers of attorney, medical authorizations, burial directives, revocable living trusts, durable powers of attorney, advanced healthcare directives/living wills, and declarations of guardian.
We are passionate about the practice of law and serving our client’s legal needs. Our team takes the time to listen and understand your concerns, develop an approach that aligns with your personal goals, and then implement the plan in a timely manner.
Responsiveness matters, and nowhere is it more important than in the high stress and emotional times of a legal proceeding. Regardless of what brought you into our office, we recognize that we must keep our clients informed of the status of their case, and what to expect as it moves forward to a resolution. At the Nelson Law Group, we pledge to respond to all client communications within one business day, and generally are much more responsive than that. Additionally, to keep our client’s cases moving forward, we are responsive to opposing counsel/parties and to all other participants in the legal proceedings.
Why We Are Different
There are many qualities that make our team and our approach different:
1. We have an informal approach, and want our clients to feel comfortable discussing their legal concerns and needs.
2. We make ourselves available to discuss your legal concerns when you need us, because we realize that some things cannot wait until the next business day.
3. We take an active role in your litigation matter and help you understand the process and the role you play in it.
4. We have real life experiences upon which we draw to provide you with insight into what you are currently experiencing. We readily share that wisdom when it is needed.
Contact the Nelson Law Group, PC
About The Firm – If you have a legal question that affects you or your family, contact the Nelson Law Group, PC, to schedule a free initial consultation. Our offices are conveniently located at 700 Parker Square at 1500 Main Street in Flower Mound, Texas.