Not every aspect of a court case is black and white. There’s quite a bit of gray area in there that can make determining the right course of action extremely complicated. For example, take divorce cases: each decision can define the course your future will take. And with child custody, child support, alimony, and asset division in question, you cannot take a chance on the competency of your lawyer.
Nelson Law Group was built on providing clients with skilled legal representation. We draw on our life experience — experience in owning and operating businesses, our personal lives, and through our legal education and experience. Collectively, this wisdom al-lows us to see a legal proceeding from a variety of perspectives and ultimately lead to better results for our clients. We represent peo-ple in Denton, Dallas, Collin, and Tarrant Counties in a variety of legal disputes. Below is a brief description of those practice areas:
- Family Law — We handle family law matters in both contested and uncontested divorce situations. In divorce cases, we address issues such as child custody, child support, spousal support, and property division.
- Personal Injury — We provide legal services to individuals who have been injured through the fault of another person. Personal injury cases typically involve a motor vehicle accident, but we have handled injuries arising from a variety of causes.
- Civil Litigation — We assist businesses and individuals with legal disputes. We have the skill and experience to represent you, whether you want to bring a claim or fight a claim that has been brought against you.
- Estate Planning — We help families plan for the future and provide guidance in the preparation of wills, trusts, medical powers of attorney, medical authorizations, burial directives, revocable living trusts, durable powers of attorney, advanced healthcare direc-tives/living wills, and declarations of guardianship.
We are passionate about the practice of law and serving our clients’ legal needs. This is another quality about a competent attorney which should go without saying. A lawyer needs to be passionate about all aspects of the legal system and delivering clear results to their clients. Moreover, lawyers should make their clients feel comfortable with each interaction. Lawyers should have a desire to get to know their clients, build relationships, and spur the results that matter. Our team takes the time to listen and understand your con-cerns, develop an approach that aligns with your personal goals, and implement that plan in a timely manner.
There are many qualities that make both our team and approach different:
1. Informal approach — We want our clients to feel comfortable discussing their legal concerns and needs.
2. Unrivaled availability — We realize that some things cannot wait until the next business day.
3. Educators — We help you understand the process and the role you play in your case.
4. Real-life experiences — Many of us have been in your shoes. We provide insight into what you are currently experiencing.
Responsiveness matters, and nowhere is it more important than in the high stress and emotional times of a legal proceeding. Regard-less of what brought you into our office, we recognize that we must keep our clients informed of the status of their case and what to expect as it moves forward toward a resolution. At the Nelson Law Group, we pledge to respond to all client communications within two business days and are generally much more responsive than that. Additionally, to keep our client’s cases moving forward, we are responsive to opposing counsel/parties and to all other participants in the legal proceedings.
Contact the Nelson Law Group, PC
If you have a legal question that affects you or your family, contact Nelson Law Group to schedule a free initial consultation. Our offices are conveniently located at 700 Parker Square at 1500 Main Street in Flower Mound, Texas.