Even when you believe in your heart that you have been wronged or injured in some way by another party, there is always that occasional sliver of doubt creeping around in your head that makes you wonder if everything will be alright. After all, civil litigation cases that seem simple or straightforward rarely are — regardless of which side of the case you are on.
This is why you need a lawyer in your corner who can offer you an honest assessment that will help you make the best choices. And more often than not, people choose Nelson Law Group, PC, for their civil litigation needs.
First Things First — What Is Civil Litigation?
Civil Litigation is the broad category of non-criminal cases involving disputes between two or more parties that arise because a party believes they have experienced some form of injustice or have been injured due to the other party’s negligence.
These cases are often referred to as:
Breach of Contract — one party breaks a promise to another
Commercial Litigation — disputes between businesses
Personal Injury — person injured by another party’s negligence
You can almost always have a lawsuit filed against you, and you can almost always file a lawsuit against someone else. This is true even if the case is for something that you or the other party were not aware you did wrong, a situation that was not meant to get out of hand, or worse, something you or they feel was beyond anyone’s control. This is where that shred of doubt can creep in over whether or not your claim for a lawsuit is valid.
If that day comes, it is important to have an experienced lawyer to help determine what should or should not happen next.
5 Reasons To Choose Nelson Law
- We bring over two decades of experience to each case — We have extensive bench and jury trial experience in a variety of causes that arose from a wide array of factual circumstances. With our prior training and work experience, we know how to look at different perspectives of your case.
- We are skilled evaluators — You need someone who is in a better position to evaluate your situation and provide an honest assessment so that you can make the best choices possible moving forward. This is true even when you believe taking legal action is your only option. Many times, reaching an agreement or alternate resolution outside of court is possible.
- We have worked with clients on both sides of the table — Our client list includes people who have been sued as well as people who are pursuing claims. We will devise a comprehensive strategy based on our years of experience, intuitive legal skill, and the desired outcome of your case.
- We communicate — We will clearly communicate the civil litigation plan and keep you informed as your case moves forward. We also are available to answer your questions or respond to your concerns as they come up.
- Going to court does not have to be the answer — As previously stated, not all cases result in a lengthy, drawn-out trial. Many of them can be settled out of court. We pride ourselves on doing what is in our client’s best interests.
Call Nelson Law Group today!!
Cases that seem simple or straightforward rarely are, and you need a lawyer in your corner who can offer you an honest assessment that will help you make the best choices for your case. The Nelson Law Group brings nearly two decades of experience to each and every case. Give our knowledgeable staff here at Nelson Law Group, PC, a call if you have any further questions regarding this or any other issue. Our staff is always available.
Give us a call today! For more information about Brett A. Nelson, click here.